Eureka Street Furniture uses the SecurePay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. SecurePay processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the SecurePay gateway are secured payments.
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Eureka Street Furniture or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within SecurePay’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- SecurePay is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- SecurePay at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Eureka Street Furniture.
Every time Eureka Street Furniture collects your personal information (such as your delivery / billing address, contact details and so on), a secure connection via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is established with your web browser to ensure that your details are encrypted and securely communicated to us, safe from prying eyes or malicious threats.
This SSL technology is provided by Comodo – One of the world’s leading suppliers of SSL technology. Your data is encrypted with an EV SSL from Comodo using 2048-bit technology – the highest assurance certificate available so you can feel comfortable your data is safe.