Like anything, your Lounge requires constant care to ensure it remains comfortable and looking beautiful for years to come. Over the first few months of use, you may notice the foam in the seats and back start to soften – this is normal and should eventually stabilise.
Every lounge will wear differently, depending on its intended use. See below information on how to care generally for your lounge:
- Ensure to rotate/reverse/flip any seating cushions (if applicable) to ensure even wear of the cushions. If this is not done, the foam will likely pool or drop sooner than intended and result in reduced comfort.
- Use fabric or leather protection to ensure any spills are easier to clean
- Use appropriate cleaning products to keep your lounge looking fresh and tidy
- Avoid placing your lounge in direct sunlight as this will cause fabrics or leathers to wear & fade
- Do not machine wash your covers at home. Always use a professional cleaning service
- Do not pull loose threads – always cut them
- Do not allow pets or sharp objects near your lounge
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RECLINERS
Do not allow children to play on motion sofas and armchairs. Before using any of the mechanisms ensure the person using the chair is correctly seated. Precautions should be taken by people with lumbar medical conditions and/or pregnant women.
All recliner handles or Trigger release components are covered by a 1-year warranty unless stated otherwise.
FEATHER CUSHION CARE INFORMATION
Plump the cushions for longevity and to keep the sofa looking full and create consistency in comfort. There are several ways to achieve this, what works well is simply dropping the cushions on the floor, face side up. This will put air back into the feathers, get them moving and create a full look.
Throughout the cushion’s lifetime, it is common to experience feathers coming out of the cushions. This is completely normal and can be rectified with regular vacuuming.
Failure to care for your product correctly will void any warranty.Back to Care Page >