Below are some general care tips to help ensure your furniture lasts for years to come:
- Use floor protectors on the base of your furniture (especially for tables & chairs), to protect your flooring from scratches and other damage
- Always rotate and flip lounge seating cushions regularly to even the wear and to protect from fading
- Always use coasters, tablecloths, table runners and place mats to protect surfaces from damage and stains
- All surfaces, materials and finishes need to be maintained with the appropriate care products. See the relevant care instructions for more detail.
- Do not drag furniture, always lift
- Never place furniture in direct sunlight. It will cause fading and can cause materials to crack or warp. This includes sunlight through a window.
- Never sit or rest on the arms of a chair or lounge – they are not designed to support excessive weight
- Never allow pets to sit or jump on your furniture
- Never place furniture close to heating or air-conditioning vents as it can cause damage and excessive wear
- Never stand on stools or chairs
- Only ever use your furniture for its intended purpose, and in its intended location within your home
Failure to care for your product correctly will void any warranty.Back to Care Page >